extreme makeover: home edition
girl: i kinda like horses
ty: WE MADE YOUR ROOM INTO A HORSE AND DECORATED IT WITH HORSES AND HERE WE GOT YOU 3 PET HORSES AND WE ARE PAYING FOR SURGERY TO MAKE YOU A HORSE
jonandtheon: jonandtheon: jonandtheon: MY BOOK IS LOCKED IN A CLASSROOMN RED ASLERT I TOLD THIS REALLY NICE KID WHO NEVER CAUSES TROUBLE AND HEREACHED INTO HIS BACKPACK AND PULLED OUT A KEYCHAIN WITH KEYS TO THE CLASSROOM AND UNLOCKED IT FOR ME?? update i asked him why he had those keys and he said “its not important” im so lost
creapy: if people get offended by girls not wearing bras because their nipples poke through their shirt then we should require every boy in the world to wear bras too i am so tired of seeing man nipples
getoffmybloghoe: when the last step of a school assignment is to have fun
petparent: poopflow: do you ever feel like a plastic bag No, I always feel like a Prada bag
I finally found one that isn't lame and super long
1. If you’ve ever tried drugs or alcohol, what was your reason for first trying it?
2. Do you think you could ever have an abortion if you unexpectedly turned up pregnant right this second?
3. If you were far from home and needed to sleep for the night, would you choose to rent a crappy motel room for $60 or sleep in your car for free?
4. Is there a color shirt you’d NEVER wear?
5. Is there a situation where you caved into peer pressure and regretted it?
6. What is your favorite video game console? Why?
7. Do you like vanilla candles?
8. Have you ever been in a relationship that was going great, and then suddenly something weird happened and you just KNEW it was going to be over soon?
9. Would you ever bleach your hair platinum blonde?
10. What are your plans for tomorrow?
11. What did you have for breakfast?
12. Have you had sex in 2013 yet?
13. Who last slept in your bed besides you?
14. What time did you wake up today?
15. How long until your next birthday?
16. What was the last movie you watched?
17. If you could see any musician live, front row, who would you choose?
18. When did you last consume something that had peanut butter?
19. What’s the last song you heard?
20. When you say you love someone, do you mean it?
21. Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow?
22. Do you still talk to any of your ex’s?
23. As of this minute, what is going through your mind?
24. Where’s the last place you went?
25. Have you held hands with anyone lately?
26. Has anyone let you down recently?
27. Does it bother you when people try to make you jealous?
28. Whats the next movie you want to see in theaters?
29. Do you have more than $50 in your room?
30. Are both of your blood parents still in your life?
31. Were you tired when you woke up this morning?
32. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
33. When was the last time you went apple picking?
34. Do you sometimes wake up in the morning, lay in bed and think about life?
35. Are you happy summer is coming soon?
36. Do you have drama in your life?
do u ever just make scenarios in your head that will never happen but makes you so happy so you just keep on imagining them
Have you ever regretted a decision you made so much that you think about it all the time and you imagine all of the different ways the situation could have turned out if you didn’t mess up so bad
dickfaerie: adding a period on the end of everything makes it sound sarcastic lol. haha. youre so funny. youre so hot. of course i dont hate you.
mskneesocks: you’re the only one who understands me google
jesussbabymomma: DOES ANYONE ELSE MAKE SCENARIOS IN THEIR HEAD OF THEM DATING SOMEONE AND HAVING THE PERFECT RELATIONSHIP AND DOING CUTE COUPLE THINGS WITH THAT PERSON BECAUSE ME 24/7
gelatins: hello, is this mcdonalds? ah yes, i would like to make reservations for 2
themagiccane: Never be ashamed of the fashion style you like Never be ashamed of the type of music you like Never be ashamed of the TV shows you watch Never be ashamed of the movies you like Never be ashamed of what you draw Never be ashamed of what books you like Never be ashamed of your ships Never be ashamed of being you
starkstower: ultimate sign of trust is me handing you my laptop or phone without hesitation
cyberdepressed: *loses followers* *loses friends* *loses bobby pins and hair ties* *loses internet connection* *loses phone* *loses life* *gains weight*
dayandnightitsjustlife: the bottom of you hair was once at the top of your head
mom: you haven't moved since I left the house 6 hours ago wtf
me: excuse me where do you think these chips came from
himchanspenus: Here’s a serious advice. Even the nicest people have their limits. Don’t try to reach that point because the nicest people are also the scariest assholes when they’ve had enough.
thefaultsinourself: densofaxis: the swim team at my school was able to slip in “we go in hard and come out wet” in the yearbook and the yearbook people didn’t realize it until it was too late so they put stickers over that part but everyone’s taking that shit off that is beautiful
Today I got a detention for standing up for what I...
Teacher: Write down 3 things you dislike about yourself
Me: *sits there*
Teacher: Ciara, why aren't you writing?
Me: I can't do this. I will take a zero, sorry.
Me: Because I refuse to promote self-hate. Because some people in the world can fill out 20 of these front and back with no blank spaces and this can trigger someone.
Teacher: Ciara, you have to do it or I am sending you to the office.
Me: Okay. *gets up and walks to office*
^needs more notes^
sewphia: 10 years from now people are gonna ask me how my teenage years went and I will just start crying
megvsshark: trishhyy: when a girl changes her clothes in front of you, she’s either really interested or you’re level 99 friend-zoned Or she hasn’t spotted you in the tree yet.
isx: for every single person that reblogs this, i will personally creep your blog and leave 1 word that i feel describes you
chitchitchattah: mailorderwife: It’s really cute when boys talk about their fears bc it makes them vulnerable and easier to destroy we should be friends
first of all, who let me get so emotionally invested in a television show